|Traffic Barricade Products:|
- The Reflective Plastic Barricade comes in the standard A design and measures 12 in x 24 in. Its orange and white reflective panel has connectors for one or two flashing lights.
- The A-Frame Barricade is a 3-piece unit with two A-shaped supports and a reflective orange-and-white-striped crossbeam. Total size is 6 ft long and 40 in high. Collapsible for easy storage and transport.
Note about Traffic Barricades and Reflectivity:
Reflectivity is measured in units of candlepower, also called candelas. When ordering highway traffic barrels, you will need to choose what grade of reflectivity is needed. All grades are MUTCD-compliant and are achieved with 3M retro-reflective tape. This tape reflects headlights and ambient light for increased visibility of traffic barricades, especially at night.
- Engineer Grade: Measured at 75 candlepower, this is the minimum amount of reflectivity needed for most traffic control applications.
- High Intensity Grade: Measured at 250 candlepower, this grade of reflectivity is more than twice as bright as engineer grade.
- Diamond Grade: Measured at 800 candlepower, this is the highest grade of reflectivity available, and therefore provides maximum visibility and safety.