Multi-Use Cone and I-Beam Rail Truck Kit
Features of the Linkable Plastic Barricade System:
- TrafFix Cone & Rail System remains stable on uneven ground and can be linked for any required configuration.
- Completely encloses work zone to help reduce accidents and liability.
- Cones are highly visible by motorist and can be internally ballasted with sand.
- 2 ft. and 3 ft. Rails can be mounted vertically as a free standing barricade.
- 2 ft. and 3 ft. Rails can be mounted horizontally as a free standing type I or type II barricade.
- Meets the crashworthy requirements of NCHRP 350
Truck Kit Consists of:
- (8) 42 in. Multi-Use Cones
- (4) 2 ft. Plastic I-Beam Rails
- (4) 3 ft. Plastic I-Beam Rails
- (4) 4 ft. Plastic I-Beam Rails
- (4) 6 ft. Plastic I-Beam Rails
- Engineering Grade Sheeting on I-Beams
This item does not qualify for free shipping. Please call us at 1-866-284-1541 for a freight quote to your specific zip code.
Barricade Lights Sold Separately.
Q: What is the difference between the Right hand and Left hand stripes?
A: The direction of the stripe tells drivers which way to turn. For Example: If you come to the end of a road and the only way to turn is right, you want to put a barricade with reflective sheeting with RIGHT HAND stripes.
- Where barricades extend entirely across a roadway, the stripes should slope downward in the direction toward which road users must turn.
- Where both right and left turns are provided, the barricade stripes should slope downward in both directions
from the center of the barricade or barricades.
- Where no turns are intended, the stripes should be positioned to slope downward toward the center of the barricade or barricades.