Use our aerosol paints for these applications and more:
- marking traffic areas and curbs
- marking trees for removal
- marking athletic fields
- marking utilities
- golf courses
- temporary parking areas
- marking areas for excavation
More about Traffic Paints: Selecting the Appropriate Paint for your Application
- For marking standard traffic lines on concrete, blacktop, and other paved areas, use our Traffic Marking Paint. This paint is NOT for use on freshly paved areas, hot asphalt, or freshly sealed surfaces.
- For painting traffic lines on new or freshly-coated asphalt, use our Extra Traffic Marking Paint.
- For painting traffic lines on freshly-coated concrete, blacktop, or other paved surfaces, use our Latex Traffic Marking Paint.
- For painting on hot asphalt, use our Reflective Paverís Paint.
Find the right aerosol paint for your application:
Choose Aerosol Paints by Specialized Use:
Athletic Field Paint
Golf Course Paint
Tree Marking Paint
Overhead Marking Paint
Reflective Marking Paint
Reflective Paverís Paint(Can be applied to hot asphalt!)
Temporary Water-Based Paint
Inexpensive, Multi-Use, Water-Based Paint
Choose Aerosol Paints by Base Material:
Water-Based, Lead-Free Paint
Latex Marking Paint