Pavement Marking Tape
Easy 4 Step Installation
Wet Reflective Tape offers great durability and reflectivity, using larger and brighter beads.
- 2 inches x 150 feet
- 4 inches x 150 feet
- 4 inches x 300 feet
- 6 inches x 150 feet
- 6 inches x 300 feet
- Hi-Index Glass Beads
- To provide maximum retroreflectivity, Wet Reflective Pavement Tape uses exclusive 1.9 hi-index glass beads.. Anything less decreases retro-reflectivity and sacrifices safety. No other pavement tape matches the brilliance of Wet Reflective Pavement Tape.
- Aluminum Base
- Wet Reflective Pavement Tape is built upon a rugged and conformable aluminum base that molds to any road surface.
- Superior Adhesive
- Wet Reflective Pavement Tape exceptional adhesive provides simple unwinding paired with superior holding power.
- For a fraction more than temporary paint, and significantly less than removable tape, Wet Reflective Pavement Tape provides greater retroreflectivity and eliminates replacement costs.
- Superior Reflectivity
- Wet Reflective Pavement Tape safely leads drivers with more than three times the retroreflectivity of temporary paint and a greater target value than raised pavement marking systems.
- Preview Time
- Visibility of more than twice that of temporary paint increases driver reaction and response time in unpredictable construction zones.
- Conforms to Surface
- Wet Reflective Pavement Tape readily conform to an infinite variety of pavement surfaces. Whether your surface is concrete, asphalt, or chip seal, Wet Reflective Pavement Tape molds to your needs.
- Stays Put
- Superior adhesive eliminates stray tape, minimizing replacement costs and limiting liability.
- A fraction more than temporary paint and substantially less than other reflective tapes, Wet Reflective Pavement Tape combines retroreflectivity, durability, and economy to provide the lowest cost to benefit ratio available.
Note: Sold in units of two rolls of tape.
Download the Product Data Sheet for Pavement Tape.
Note: When installing in temperatures less than 50 degrees Farenheit (10 degrees C), the pavement surface should be primed with our Economical Grade Primer which is designed for temporary (removable) pavement marking tapes.
Our Pavement Striping Tapes are conformable and highly reflective films, which are designed to provide
excellent nighttime delineation during either dry or light-to-moderate rainfall. They are precoated with a pressure sensitive
adhesive for convenient application. The markings readily conform to surface when tamped and are immediately ready for
pedestrian traffic following application. Pavement striping tapes are intended for applications in areas, which
are well channelized and free rolling.
Our tapes are weather resistant and provide excellent color retention. Experience has shown that these highly
reflective tapes are generally more durable than conventional high quality
paint and will show no appreciable fading, lifting, shrinking or chipping when applied according to manufacturer’s
Actual performance life will be dependent upon surfaced and atmospheric conditions at
the time of application, application method, traffic and exposure conditions. The user should test for
conformance to his requirements before making large-scale applications. Abrasion or heavy wear may
significantly reduce the expected performance life of the product.
Pavement marking tapes should be stored in a cool, dry area indoors and used within one year after the date of purchase.
Application Instructions for Pavement Marking Tapes:
Designed to be applied to existing asphalted concrete or portland cement concrete surfaces and are ready for traffic
immediately after application.
A. General Conditions for Manual or Mechanical Application:
1. Air and pavement temperature: Minimum 50 degrees F (10 degrees C)
2. Surface Conditions: The pavement should be clean, dry and relatively smooth. All contaminants, such as dirt
and loose asphalt particles, should be removed prior to application of markings. These tapes will not adhere
well to dirt or oil residues, or over painted markings that are loose or poorly adhered.
3. Priming: For best results on existing asphalt or concrete portland cement surfaces, the pavement surface
should be primed with Economical Grade Primer before application of the markings. One quart (0.91
liters) of primer is sufficient for a 4x50 yds. (10.1 cm x 45.7 m) roll of tape. The primer may be applied with a
phenolic cored paint roller, brush or sprayer.
B. Instructions for Application:
May be applied manually or mechanically
1. Mark the desired position of the material on the pavement with chalk or a crayon.
2. After priming, allow primer to dry until it will not transfer to the finger when touched. The tape may now be
“Caution” When unrolling the tape, gloves should be worn to prevent the film edges and core from injuring
3. Use on butt slices. Do not overlap this material. If long lines are being put down, score the material every 15
to 20 feet.
4. Tamp the applied markings with a minimum of 200 lbs to insure initial adhesive contact.
5. To assure maximum adhesion, also tamp by driving on the newly applied markings several times.
This tape contains a metallic layer, which will conduct electricity. Is should not be used where electrical equipment or
electrical power cords may make contact.