Phoenix Plastic Economy Rails
- Plastic barricade panel rails available in 4 ft., 6 ft., 8 ft., 10 ft., and 12 ft. lengths.
- Available with Engineer Grade, High Intensity, or Diamond Grade Reflective Sheeting.
- Sheeting available on one side of rail. Will come in Right Hand stripes unless specified Left Hand stripe.
- Sheeting on both sides of rail. One side will be Right Hand stripes and the other side will be Left Hand stripes.
Metro-A-Cade Legs Sold Separately.
Please note that orders under $100 will have a $15 handling fee added to shipping costs at checkout.
Q: Does this item qualify for free shipping?
A: No. Please call us at 1-866-284-1541 for a freight quote to your specific zip code.
Q: What is the difference between the Right hand and Left hand stripes?
A: The direction of the stripe tells drivers which way to turn. For Example: If you come to the end of a road and the only way to turn is right, you want to put a barricade with reflective sheeting with RIGHT HAND stripes.
- Where barricades extend entirely across a roadway, the stripes should slope downward in the direction toward which road users must turn.
- Where both right and left turns are provided, the barricade stripes should slope downward in both directions
from the center of the barricade or barricades.
- Where no turns are intended, the stripes should be positioned to slope downward toward the center of the barricade or barricades.