At Stop-Painting, we believe that supporting the next generation is one of the most important goals to which we as a company can aspire. For that reason, Stop-Painting is proud to be able to award a $1,000 scholarship aimed at providing financial aid to a student currently enrolled in an accredited technical college, university, or related program.
With an emphasis on selecting candidates who show an understanding of organization and how visual cues support this, both in the workplace and life in general, we aim to support those students who exemplify exceptional responsibility, leadership skills, and a key understanding of Stop-Painting’s products and ethos.
To Apply for the Scholarship:
Open from January 1, 2016 to March 15, 2016, the Stop-Painting scholarship is open to any student currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or other related technical program, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion or religious creed, disability or handicap, sex or gender, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply students must submit the following:
- An application - Click Here to Download
- An essay, between 500 - 1,000 words, on the importance of organization and how visual cues help simplify efforts, either in the work place, or life in general. (See application for full details and rules).
The winning essay will be chosen by an independent reviewer, who will judge essays based on creativity, originality, writing quality, and understanding of the topic.
The winner will be announced on March 20, and the scholarship will be awarded directly to the chosen university, college, or program after that date, in time for the following semester.
Scholarship Terms & Conditions
These are the standard terms and conditions for competitions conducted or promoted by or in association with Insite Solutions, LLC and Stop-Painting.com. Your entry into the competition and/or your acceptance of a scholarship (in the event that you win a scholarship) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions listed below:
- Any work or information submitted by entrants as part of the competition may be used at any time by Insite Solutions, LLC for any purpose deemed acceptable or necessary by the company.
- Scholarships will be awarded directly to the chosen educational institution, and may be used for any school related expense for the upcoming semester.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited educational institution for the upcoming semester.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain permission from their parents or guardians before entering.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Scholarships are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
- The winners will be notified by means of the contact details provided to us. If we are unable to contact a winner within 30 days or if the winner is unable to collect the prize within 60 days, the winner will forfeit the scholarship and Stop-Painting.com reserves the right to re-draw a new winner under the same conditions.
- We may require you to provide us with such additional information and documentation as we may reasonably require in order to process, confirm and facilitate your acceptance and/or use of a scholarship. If you refuse to provide us with the requested information or documentation, you will forfeit the scholarship.
- We and our affiliates will not be responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, liability, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by your participation in the scholarship competition.
- We reserve the right to cancel competitions or scholarships for any reason.