By investing in the education of driven, responsible students, Stop-Painting.com believes that we can help to develop future leaders and innovators who will use their academic knowledge in productive and successful professional careers.
About Our Scholarship
Stop-Painting.com is proud to offer a scholarship program designed to provide financial support to a student who can demonstrate an understanding of the importance of staying organized in the workplace and at home. Read more about some of our previous scholarship winners.
Requirements: The Stop-Painting.com scholarship is open to any student currently enrolled at an accredited college, university, or related technical program. All majors, programs of study, and class years are encouraged to apply.
The scholarship will be awarded directly to the chosen university, college, or program in time to apply to the Fall 2016 semester.
The Fall 2016 scholarship award cycle is now closed and no longer accepting applications. We will notify the winner of the scholarship by September 30, 2016.
Colorado State University
Leone, the winner of InSite Solutions’ Spring 2016 scholarship contest, works part-time as a veterinarian assistant in an emergency veterinary center.
“The more we’re organized and ready for whatever comes through the door, the better chance for a good outcome,” said Leone.
Scholarship Terms & Conditions
These are the standard terms and conditions for competitions conducted or promoted by or in association with ISsite Solutions, LLC and Stop-Painting.com. Your entry into the competition and/or your acceptance of a scholarship (in the event that you win a scholarship) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions listed below:
- Any work or information submitted by entrants as part of the competition may be used at any time by Insite Solutions, LLC for any purpose deemed acceptable or necessary by the company.
- Scholarships will be awarded directly to the chosen educational institution, and may be used for any school related expense for the upcoming semester.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited educational institution for the upcoming semester.
- Applicants must be enrolled in enough courses and credits to be considered a full-time student.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain permission from their parents or guardians before entering.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Scholarships are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
- The winners will be notified by means of the contact details provided to us. If we are unable to contact a winner within 30 days or if the winner is unable to collect the prize within 60 days, the winner will forfeit the scholarship and Stop-Painting.com reserves the right to re-draw a new winner under the same conditions.
- We may require you to provide us with such additional information and documentation as we may reasonably require in order to process, confirm and facilitate your acceptance and/or use of a scholarship. If you refuse to provide us with the requested information or documentation, you will forfeit the scholarship.
- We and our affiliates will not be responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, liability, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by your participation in the scholarship competition.
- We reserve the right to cancel competitions or scholarships for any reason.