Stop-Painting.com Fall 2016 Scholarship
By investing in the education of driven, responsible students, Stop-Painting.com believes that we can help to develop future leaders and innovators who will use their academic knowledge in productive and successful professional careers.
About Our Scholarship
Stop-Painting.com is proud to offer a scholarship program designed to provide financial support to a student who can demonstrate an understanding of the importance of staying organized in the workplace and at home. Read more about some of our previous scholarship winners.
Requirements: The Stop-Painting.com scholarship is open to any student currently enrolled at an accredited college, university, or related technical program. All majors, programs of study, and class years are encouraged to apply.
The scholarship will be awarded directly to the chosen university, college, or program in time to apply to the Fall 2016 semester.
Deadline: September 5, 2016
The winner of the scholarship will be notified by September 30, 2016.
How To Apply
To apply for the Stop-Painting.com Fall 2016 Scholarship, please download our application available in PDF or DOC format.
To be considered for the scholarship, each applicant must submit an essay (500-1000 words). The winning essay will be chosen by an independent reviewer, who will judge essays based on creativity, originality, writing quality, and understanding of the topic.
Complete and submit the application as a PDF or DOC via email to scholarships [at] stop-painting.com by September 5, 2016 for consideration.
If you are unable to download or open a PDF or DOC file, please send the following information via email to scholarships [at] stop-painting.com:
- Full Name, Mailing Address, Email Address, Phone Number
- Your current educational status:
- High School, 2 or 4 Year College, Graduate School, or Other
- Institution Name, City, and State
- Major or Field of Study, GPA, and Grad Date
- Employment: If you're employed, provide Job TItle
- Answer these short essay questions:
- What do you intend to do professionally after graduation?
- Why have you chosen this career path?
- Write a 500-1000 word essay answering the following question:
- At Stop-Painting.com, we believe that staying organized by using clear visuals makes people more productive and efficient in their personal and professional lives. What tools and tactics do you use to get organized, and what impact does being organized have on your life?
Colorado State University
Leone, the winner of InSite Solutions’ scholarship contest, works part-time as a veterinarian assistant in an emergency veterinary center.
“The more we’re organized and ready for whatever comes through the door, the better chance for a good outcome,” said Leone.
Scholarship Terms & Conditions
These are the standard terms and conditions for competitions conducted or promoted by or in association with Insite Solutions, LLC and Stop-Painting.com. Your entry into the competition and/or your acceptance of a scholarship (in the event that you win a scholarship) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions listed below:
- Any work or information submitted by entrants as part of the competition may be used at any time by Insite Solutions, LLC for any purpose deemed acceptable or necessary by the company.
- Scholarships will be awarded directly to the chosen educational institution, and may be used for any school related expense for the upcoming semester.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited educational institution for the upcoming semester.
- Applicants must be enrolled in enough courses and credits to be considered a full-time student.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain permission from their parents or guardians before entering.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Scholarships are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
- The winners will be notified by means of the contact details provided to us. If we are unable to contact a winner within 30 days or if the winner is unable to collect the prize within 60 days, the winner will forfeit the scholarship and Stop-Painting.com reserves the right to re-draw a new winner under the same conditions.
- We may require you to provide us with such additional information and documentation as we may reasonably require in order to process, confirm and facilitate your acceptance and/or use of a scholarship. If you refuse to provide us with the requested information or documentation, you will forfeit the scholarship.
- We and our affiliates will not be responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, liability, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by your participation in the scholarship competition.
- We reserve the right to cancel competitions or scholarships for any reason.