12 in. x 36 in. Step-N-Lock Vertical Panel Barricade with State Law Message
State Law Stop For Pedestrians Within Crosswalk or State Law Yield For Pedestrians Within Crosswalk
The vertical panel is White featuring Diamond Grade Lime/Yellow and High Intensity White Reflective Sheeting with message in Black and Red.
- Vertical Panel Barricades consist of durable blow molded polyethylene panels and recycled rubber bases.
- To assemble, simply Step-n-Lock the vertical panel into the base. Six locking buttons are molded into the panel and correspond to six matching recesses molded in the base. Simply step down on the foot hole to lock the panel in place. The Step-n-Lock design ensures the panel will remain vertically locked in place and square to traffic.
- Light mounting hole and built-in ledge to eliminate light rotation.
- The panel face is recessed to minimize abrasions and scratches to the expensive reflective sheeting. If severly damaged the reflective sheeting can be replaced.
- The bases are made from 100% recycled rubber and weigh either 28 or 43 lbs. The base incorporates two easy-grip carrying handles. A vulcanized rubber center section provides reinforcement from wear and tear due to panel separation. On the under side of the base, there are four raised anti-rotational foot pads to minimize movement from wind, or turbulence from passing vehicles.
- Meets M.U.T.C.D. Standard.
Barricade Lights Sold Separately.
Q: Does this item qualify for free shipping?
A: No. Please call us at 1-866-284-1541 for a freight quote to your specific zip code.