For outdoor applications like forestry, we also offer a biodegradable flagging tape that will not harm animals or the ecosystem as it degrades. With a wide selection of colors and patterns, we have the perfect flagging tape for your purpose.
Ultra vs. Tundra Flagging Tape: What’s the Difference?
- Suitable for most standard uses, including forestry, surveying, indoor and outdoor applications.
- Withstands temperatures down to 0° without cracking.
- UV-inhibitors prevent fading in direct sunlight for up to 3 months.
- Our most durable flagging tape.
- Suitable for extreme temperature and humidity uses, indoor and outdoor applications.
- Withstands extreme humidity and temperatures down to -40° without cracking.
- Additional UV-inhibitors prevent fading for at least 3 months, even in direct sunlight.
Some Common Uses for Flagging Tape:
- Perimeter marking, both indoors and outdoors.
- Surveying and mapping new areas.
- Marking trees for removal or as a navigation aid.
- Roping off designated or prohibited areas of a warehouse or other industrial area.
Features of Flagging Tape
- Crack- and fade-resistance, even in extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.
- Selection of over 40 bright colors for easy visibility.
- Selection of pre-printed options for specific purposes, including “skull and crossbones” and “danger.”