Instant SSL Certificate Secured
We carry a wide selection of adhesive rulers in a variety of widths, lengths, colors, and types to best suit your application. Our self adhesive measuring tapes are custom made to your exact specifications. Also called adhesive ruler tape and adhesive tape measure.Please Note: We have a minimum order requirement for this item of $100.00. You can combine other measurement items found in this section to meet the minimum. Thank you.
Please note that all of the adhesive rulers are made to order. We do not stock any rulers, so we ask that you allow a 3-4 week lead time. Choose between Fractional (inches & feet), Metric (cm, mm, & m), Fractional-Metric (inches & centimeters), Centering (centers at zero), Half Scale (1" = 2" and 1 cm = 2 cm), and Roll Tapes (adhesive rulers on a roll). If you don't see what you are looking for, order a custom ruler to fit your exact specifications.
Download the Product Data Sheet for Adhesive Rulers.
|Click here for our Printer Friendly "How To Apply Adhesive Rulers" Instruction Sheet
We have a huge selection of options to customize the adhesive rulers to your exact needs. Check out some of our selections:
Measure Accurately with an Adhesive Ruler
Ruled tapes, also called adhesive ruler, adhesive rulers, self adhesive measuring tape, adhesive tape measure, & adhesive ruler tape, are guaranteed to measure accurately. The gentle adhesive keeps the ruler in place for photographing, but allows it to be removed easily without damaging the subject being measured. If left in place, the back adhesive is semi-permanent and suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
Uses for Adhesive Ruler Tape
Due to their pinpoint accuracy, adhesive rulers are commonly used in forensics, but there are many other uses for ruler tape. Use ruler tapes as floor or wall gauges for measuring lengths of wire, fabric, or any continuous or rolled material. Use them on a workbench, worktable, or desktop to take exact measurements of paper, ribbon, metal sheeting, etc. Adhesive rulers can also be adhered to the side of a container or tank to continuously measure the level of a liquid. Outdoors, use adhesive rulers on fishing boats to measure your catch.
Choosing the Right Adhesive Ruler
Various widths and lengths of adhesive rulers are available. See specific ordering pages for the detailed specifications of each product. All adhesive rulers come in white or silver. Custom colors, sizes, and styles available. Please call 1-866-284-1541 for details on custom orders.
Adhesive Ruler Units of Measurement:
Adhesive Ruler Reading Direction
- Left to Right: Ascending numbers from left to right.
- Right to Left: Ascending numbers from right to left.
- Centering Ruler Tapes: Measure in both directions from a central point. Good for measuring diameter.
- Vertical Up-Reading: Numbers are oriented vertically and increase from the bottom up.
- Vertical Down-Reading: Numbers are oriented vertically and increase from the top down.
Adhesive Ruler Tape Rolls
- Our economical roll tapes contain several repeating sections of fixed length, with numbering starting back at zero for each section. Cut lengths from roll as needed. Available in 12" sections, 36" sections, or 1m sections.
Specialized Adhesive Ruler Tapes
- Half-Scale Ruler Tapes: These ruler tapes are designed to measure half-scale (1" actual = 2" on ruler). Available in fractional, metric, or fractional-metric.
- Easy Reader Ruler Tapes: (Option found in each category) Features larger numbering for easy reading or photographing.
- Custom Ruler Tapes: Available in various colors, sizes, and styles. Minimum order of $100 for custom rulers. Please call 1-866-284-1541 for more information.
Please call to get more information about our huge selection of adhesive rulers. CUSTOM ADHESIVE RULERS ARE AVAILABLE!
Q: Are the rulers made in one continuous section?
A: No, they are typically made in 3' sections with continuous measurement. This will assist with the application process so that your ruler will actually be accurate once applied.
Q: Can you make custom adhesive rulers?
A: Yes. There is a 3-4 week lead time and the set up fee starts at $90.