InSite Solutions Exclusive - New OSHA Compliant GHS Labels
This is an easy system for labeling chemicals after migrating to secondary containers. This system includes access to a video presentation that explains the new OSHA requirements. We also include a handbook where you can fill in your company name, and print it out to easily create an employee handbook that outlines your company's labeling system.
We are selling them in rolls of 100 labels.
Available Roll of Labels
- Small (measures 3 3/4 inch by 2 1/4 inch)
- Large (measures 3 inch by 5 inch)
This label makes it easy to translate the NFPA and/or HMIS language into the GHS label.
- Simply use the chemical's primary label and mark the blank secondary label accordingly.
- Features a checkbox for each of the pictograms that represent each hazard.
- When chemicals are transferred (or "migrated") from their primary container to a secondary container, then employees are required to properly label the secondary container.
- Use a fine point sharpie marker to mark the labels with the appropriate safety information.
Our labels are a quick and easy way to comply with this OSHA regulation.
Please Note: Typical lead time to ship this item is 5-7 business days.