By investing in the education of driven and innovative students, Stop-Painting believes that we can help to develop future leaders that will drive the success of businesses around the globe.
About Our Program
Stop-Painting is proud to offer a bi-annual scholarship program to provide financial support to a current graduate or executive education student who can articulate how a visually organized workplace can make a company more productive.
We are especially excited to get applications from students studying industrial organization psychology, supply chain management, lean organization, business organization, operations management or related fields.
Any graduate student, graduate certificate or executive education student currently enrolled at an accredited college, university, or related technical program may apply.
Fall Semester: June 15th
Spring Semester: November 15th
Please complete the form below and include your essay in section IV. Provide your E-Signature at the bottom and click submit.
Terms and Conditions
These are the standard terms and conditions for competitions conducted or promoted by or in association with InSite Solutions, LLC and Stop-Painting. Your entry into the competition and/or your acceptance of a scholarship (in the event that you win a scholarship) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions listed below:
- Any work or information submitted by entrants as part of the competition may be used at any time by InSite Solutions, LLC for any purpose deemed acceptable or necessary by the company.
- Scholarships will be awarded directly to the chosen educational institution.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited educational institution.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain permission from their parents or guardians before entering.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Scholarships are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
- The winners will be notified by means of the contact details provided to us. If we are unable to contact a winner within 30 days or if the winner is unable to collect the prize within 60 days, the winner will forfeit the scholarship and Stop-Painting reserves the right to re-draw a new winner under the same conditions.
- We may require you to provide us with such additional information and documentation as we may reasonably require in order to process, confirm and facilitate your acceptance and/or use of a scholarship. If you refuse to provide us with the requested information or documentation, you will forfeit the scholarship.
- We and our affiliates will not be responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by your participation in the scholarship competition.
- We reserve the right to cancel competitions or scholarships for any reason.
Thorp, a junior Honors College student at Clemson University, is the winner of the Fall 2016 scholarship. As a resident assistant (RA) and Community Development Assistant (CDA) on campus, she supervises a team of 20 RA's, serving as a liaison between students, other RA's, and school administrators for her residence hall.Read More
Colorado State University
Leone, the winner of InSite Solutions' Spring 2016 scholarship contest, works part-time as a veterinarian assistant in an emergency veterinary center. "The more we're organized and ready for whatever comes through the door, the better chance for a good outcome," said Leone.Read More
Stop-Painting is a company built on the premise that a visually organized workplace is a better workplace. We help facility and safety managers create safer workplaces by communicating safety messages that prevent accidents. Our products also improve efficiency and productivity by visually organizing floors with floor markings that can feature photo-realistic imagery. To learn more about Stop-Painting, follow us on Facebook, find us Twitter, watch our YouTube videos, or read our blog.