Printed Electrical Panel Floor Marking Border Kit -Includes Sign and Border
This printed electrical panel floor marking sign and border kit complies with OSHA regulation 1910.303, which keeps areas in front of electrical panels clear. This requirement ensures high visibility and easy access for electrical panels. Our Stop-Painting.com kit includes a clearly stated rubber sign with butyl adhesive that installs even on uneven surfaces. There is also a 3-sided printed tape border made from durable Superior Mark® floor tape. This safety tape border for electrical boxes has our standard puzzle cut miter for fast and easy installation and smooth, seamless lines.
Kit (Includes Rubber Floor Sign & Pre-cut border kit made from Superior Mark® tape)
Width: 2 inches
Thickness: 32 mils
Material: Tape - PVC, Sign - Rubber
Adhesive: Tape - Pressure sensitive recessed adhesive, Sign - strong butyl adhesive
Installation Recommendations: This floor marking tape can be installed in just a few minutes by simply:
- Cleaning the floor with alcohol. Let the alcohol based cleaner dry completely, then mark a guide to ensure proper alignment.
- Peel and stick down middle section of the box.
- Align puzzle cut edges and stick down one side of the box.
- Align the third strip to complete the box.
- Peel and stick down floor sign.
Pre-cut Floor Tape Kit comes with:
- two 36" strips of Superior Mark®.
- one 24" center strip of Superior Mark®.
- puzzle cut edges that seamlessly fit together to form a box shape on the floor.
- rubber floor sign
OSHA mandates that the area in front of electrical panels cannot be used for storage. Make sure that this area is kept clear at all times by clearly marking the edges of the space. Superior Mark® combined with floor signs make the message crystal clear.
Pre-cut boxes are made with Superior Mark® brand floor marking tape, which features beveled edges and recessed adhesive for maximum durability. Pre-cut floor marking boxes are available in any size, and floor signs can be custom printed any size, shape, or design.
Superior Mark® Patent No. 8,883,290 and Patent No. 10,214,664.