4 Way Reflective Solar Markers
These studs, or road reflectors, are just like reflective road studs but use solar energy to power embedded LED lights. Additions of embedded LED light in each stud give these reflectors a significant advantage over traditional studs by increasing drivers reaction time. Since reaction time is mainly based on vision, solar road studs can give drivers up to a 30 second reaction time as opposed to a 3.2 reaction time from conventional road studs. Drivers having ten times greater visibility can reduce accident rates up to 70%.
Luminous intensity is 5,000 mcd. The long lasting solar cell enables us to guarantee the marker for one year of nonstop illumination. Available in all colors, flashing or steady.
One year warranty on markers, should last 2 to 3 years under normal conditions.
- 3 LED lights on 2 sides
- 2 LED lights on 2 sides with 2 screw holes on these sides, can be adhered to the road or screwed to posts
- Material: anti-UV PC plastic
- LED Light: steady
- Weight: .75lb.
- Size: 4.25 in.
Guarantee: 1 year under normal conditions
Uses: They are best used when installed in high risk areas such as winding roads, sharp turns, and areas where street lighting is limited. The solar road studs can be embedded or installed on the surface.
- Combine active radiation by solar energy with passive reflecting light by reflectors
- Super capacitor can be used for 100,000 times without environmental pollution
- High sealing performance guarantees elements inside to be separated well against water in super strong compressure-resistant aluminum shell
- Solar cell type: monocrystalline
- Material of reflector: acrylic
- Voltage: 3V
- Current: 120mA
- Capacitor type: super capacitor
- Voltage: 2.3v
- Capacity: 66F
- Circle lifespan: 1000,000 circles
- Working temperature: -40 to +80°C
- LED Frequency: 1Hz
- LED Size: 05mm
- Luminous intensity: 5,000mcd
- Control Circuit: IC
- Compressure resistance: over 10t
- Starting intensity: 500 lux
- Application situation: edge line
- Lifespan: five years
- Warrant: one year
- Waterproof grade: IP68
- Viewing distance: over 500m
- Dimensions: 105x105x25mm
- Weight: 400g
- Check if the solar stud charge and discharge is in the normal way
- Identify the place and distance for installation and clean road surface
- Clean the bottom of the solar stud and use epoxy glue to stick it onto the ground
- Put solar studs into use until 4 hours later when they are totally dry
Caution: never installed in the central lane/
Please Note: No minimum order, 45 day lead time, no refund or returns.
Orders under $100 will have a $15 processing fee.