Double-Sided Vertical Barricade Panel
This double-sided vertical panel barricades help guard construction, roadside landscaping, parking lots and other work zones. It has a molded-in top handle that also mounts LED flashers (sold separately). Detaches from 20lb post-consumer rubber base (molded-in 'hand holds' and stacking lugs for storage).
The bases are made from 100% recycled rubber and weigh either 28 or 43 lbs. The base incorporates two easy-grip carrying handles. A vulcanized rubber center section provides reinforcement from wear and tear due to panel separation. On the under side of the base, there are four raised anti-rotational foot pads to minimize movement from wind, or turbulence from passing vehicles.
Custom messages added in black text at no extra set-up charge. Comes in weather-resistant white or bright orange with fully reflective diagonal stripes in engineer grade or high-intensity. Safety Compliant: MUTCD; NCHRP-350 crash test rating.
- The panel comes with a variety of sheeting and messages - and is available in Orange or White plastic.
- Stacks for easy storage and transportation.
- Convenient handle design allows for easy movement and placement of the Premier Panel.
- Rubber Bases - available in 20 and 30 lb weights, made from 100% recycled rubber with molded handles and built in stacking lugs.
- Accepts standard and new D cell barricade lights.(Barricade Lights Sold Separately)
Messages and Legends:
- LOT FULL
- STATE POLICE SPEED BUMP
- STATE POLICE NO PARKING
- VALET ONLY
- FRESH OIL
- 15 MPH
- MEN WORKING
- TREE WORK
- SLOW SCHOOL
- WET PAINT
- STOP HERE
- NO PARKING
- NO LEFT TURN
- LOG TRUCKS
- TRUCK CROSSING
- POOL CLOSED
- KEEP OUT
- SPEED BUMP
- MEN WORKING ON OVERHEAD CRANE
- NO PARKING (STATE POLICE) ACROSS BOTTOM)
- NO SMOKING
- ARROW SYMBOLS 1-UP AND 1-DOWN
- ARROW SYMBOLS 2-UP (ONE ON TOP OF OTHER)
- NO PASSING
- TWO LANES
- STOP FOR PEDESTRIANS
- RIGHT TURN ONLY WITH ARROW
Note: Lead time is 3-5 days.
Please enter custom text in the comment section during checkout.
Q: What is the difference between the Right hand and Left hand stripes?
A: The direction of the stripe tells drivers which way to turn. For Example: If you come to the end of a road and the only way to turn is right, you want to put a barricade with reflecticve sheeting with RIGHT HAND stripes.
Q: Can you put the message directly on the vertical panel?
A: No. You have to have the reflective sheeting on the panel and the message is printed on the sheeting.
THIS ITEM IS NON-RETURNABLE