Our freezer floor marking tape is a variation of our patented Superior Mark® Floor Tape that utilizes our exclusive beveled edge and a special adhesive formulation crafted for exceptional durability and performance in extreme cold and low temperatures. Our freezer floor marking tape remains adhered in temperatures as low as 0° Fahrenheit.
Use our freezer floor tape to mark the cold floors of your facility's freezers or refrigerators to organize your space, streamline your storage and improve overall safety. Our T-markers come in a variety of sizes and colors and offer an alternative to one strip of tape.
These markers are great for pallet marking. The 90 degree angles of our floor markers make them more resistant to scraping and other damage. For areas with heavy traffic, it makes more sense to use markers than one strip of floor marking tape; it's easier to replace one marker than one large strip of tape. We've got a calculator that can help you determine how many markers you need.
- Thickness: 32 mils
- Materials: PVC
- Adhesive: Pressure sensitive recessed adhesive
- Edges: Beveled for maximum durability against heavy traffic. Puzzle cut miter for perfect fit
- Surface: Smooth, glossy finish that resists dirt and is easily cleaned
- Colors: Yellow, White, Green, Blue, Red, Orange and Black
- Installation recommendations: Clean floor thoroughly with alcohol based cleaner. Peel and stick corner to floor. Tamp with a tamper cart for best results.
Superior Mark® Patent No. 8,883,290 and Patent No. 10,214,664.
THIS ITEM IS NON-RETURNABLE