For improved safety on roadways, Reflexite retroreflective conspicuity tape is the top choice for use on the backs and sides of trucks, trailers and other vehicles. It's made from micro-prism reflective elements bonded to polymeric film that's strong, UV-stabilized and weather resistant. A vacuum deposition of aluminum is used as a coating for the prism surfaces to give the prism facets a mirror surface. The adhesive is high tack and pressure sensitive, and the tape is at the most 0.08 millimeters thick. The retroreflective roll price shown is for a 1-log roll. You can also purchase this reflective tape by the case. A single case (conspicuity tape) can consist of 8, 12, 18, 24 or 36 rolls. Choose the length of warranty and either a solid roll or cut tape.
Options and Sizes:
- 5 or 10 year warranty
- 6 in (red) / 6 in (white) alternating pattern
- 11 in (red) / 7 in (white) alternating pattern
- Solid roll or kiss/cut (tape is spliced but not the liner after every red/white pattern).
- Case sizes: 1 in (25mm) x 150 ft Case of 36 Rolls, 1.5 in (38mm) x 150 ft Case of 24 Rolls, 2 in (50mm) x 150 ft Case of 18 Rolls, 3 in (75mm) x 150 ft Case of 12 Rolls, 4 in (100mm) x 150 ft Case of 12 Rolls, 6 in (150mm) x 150 ft Case of 8 Rolls, 30 in (762mm) x 150 ft One Log Roll.
Application: Reflexite retroreflective conspicuity material is a tough weather and solvent resistant product designed for rugged outdoor use on the sides and rear of trucks, trailers, automobiles, and emergency vehicles to enhance safety on the roadway by improving their visibility. NOTE: NHTSA conspicuity regulations (effective 12/1/93) mandates that all new trailers - 10,000 lbs GVW and 80 inches wide or larger, must be reflectorized with alternating red and white retroreflective sheeting on the sides, bottom of rear door, and ICC bar; and two pieces of white sheeting on the upper corners of the rear. Application temperature should be a minimum of 50 degrees F.
Features and Benefits:
- Durability: 5-year or 10-year warranty. Withstands brushing off of dirt and grime, and high pressure washing. Polyester based film resists cracking and lifting. Will retain reflectivity even after impact against loading dock or abrasion by chains.
- Unique, single-ply construction ensures impact and abrasion resistance and easy application.
- 0.08 inch thickness resists dirt accumulation typical of competitor's thicker (0.025 in), open-cell construction. Material is extremely thin so there are no raised edges that can catch and tear.
- Unlike competing conspicuity materials, Reflexite conspicuity material features 100 per-cent adhesion, with no grid lines that can fill with water and cause premature adhesive failure.
- Super-high brightness and wide angularity - 10 year pattern. Typically 1000 candlepower with tremendous long sight distanceperformance, reflects at all applicable angles on the roadway.
Specification Compliance: ASTM D4956, LS300C, FP92, ASTM D523, ASTM E810, NHTSA 49 CFR- part 571, DOT-C2, FMVSS 108.