Speed Bump Center and End Module (18" Width)
Designed to reduce speed to less than 15 mph.
- Installation hardware
- 18" W x 24" L x 2 1/4" H
- End cap module
- Center module
From full road width, six foot widths or any width in between, Speed Breakers allow fast and easy configurations for any location and aid in reducing speeds to desired levels. Speed Breakers End Caps which complete the desired length, are tapered and contoured to give a finished appearance; safely reduces pedestrian trip hazards and eliminates a 'drop-off ' associated with other similar products. Click here to view the 18" width kit.
- Each component is manufactured from 100% recycled rubber with polyurethane binders
- The rubber in fiber form contains no rubber dust, granules or fly that will weaken the product
- They are black in color
- Color markings are made from reflective pavement marking tape and are embedded into material during manufacturing
- Finished products are conformable to pavement variances without curling
They are compression molded and have the following properties:
- Tensile Strength ......500 psi (minimum)
- Hardness...............70 Shore A (minimum)
- Specific Gravity .......1.13
- Skid Resistance........89 (Dry)
- Deform rate............None (100% Recovery)
- Chemical Resistance..Impervious to engine oil, road salts, transmission fluid, anti-freeze, gasoline/diesel fuel, solvents, outdoor exposure including extreme hot or cold temperatures.
- Parking Lots and Garages
- Shopping Malls
- Bike or Traffic Lanes
- School Drop-Off Zones
- Ped Crossings
- Toll or Guard Booths
Please note that the Estimate Shipping link on our website is not set up to accurately calculate the freight cost for oversize or overweight items that cannot ship via standard ground FedEx or UPS. If you place an order and the freight charges exceed the amount given at checkout, we will contact you to approve any additional freight charges before processing your order. We are happy to provide a freight quote in advance. Thank you!