This "STOP" pavement marking sign is an easy way to mark asphalt or concrete with highly visible, non-fade word. Made from a durable rubber material, this sign can be adhered to the pavement using primer (sold separately). This pavement marking symbol meets all MUTCD and state specifications.
This "STOP" pavement marking measures 8' tall by 6' 4" wide and is White.
Choose between our three different grades of material: Removable, Durable Grade, and Extended Life.
- Air and surface temperature must be 50 degrees F (10 degrees C).
- SURFACE MUST BE COMPLETELY DRY. Surface must be clean and free of any contaminants which may include but not limited to oils, grease, sand, dirt, dust, loose aggregate, curing compound, mud, soil and salt.
- If concrete is less than 45 days old, or has never been opened to traffic, the curing compound must be completely removed by pressure washing, sandblasting, or grinding the surface.
- Do not apply product directly on seams, joints, deteriorating markings or substrates. Tapes applied directly over seams and joints must be cut through 1" on both sides of the joints or seams to prevent de-bonding of the tape.
- ALWAYS USE BUTT SPLICES.
- Firmly tamp the product in the same direction as it was applied on the initial pass. A minimum of three passes total. Use a tamper device with a minimum 200 lb. (90kg) load and a tamping surface a minimum 2" wider than the width of tape being applied. Never twist the tampering device during tamping. Repeat tamping as necessary to insure tape has completely conformed to the surface.
- All users should test a small piece of product for satisfactory adhesion prior to installing large portions.
Printable Docs +