Printed Fire Extinguisher Floor Marking Border Kit - Includes Sign and Border
OSHA requires that the area directly in front of fire extinguishers be kept completely clear, and it cannot be used for storage. The best way to ensure compliance is to mark the edges of that area clearly. Our Superior Mark printed floor tape along with a brightly colored rubber floor sign is easy to install and effective. Stop-Painting.com specializes in Superior Mark brand floor marking tape, which is what we use for the 3-sided printed border. The printed tape has a puzzle cut miter for quick and seamless installation. This floor marking kit helps companies comply with OSHA Regulation 1910.157(c)(1), stating that fire extinguishers must be readily accessible without the chance of injury. Marking the floor keeps that space clear so extinguishers are highly visible.
Width: 2 inches
Thickness: 32 mils
Material: Tape - PVC, Sign - Rubber
Adhesive: Tape - Pressure sensitive recessed adhesive, Sign - strong butyl adhesive
Options: With or without sign
Installation Recommendations: This floor marking tape can be installed in just a few minutes by simply:
- Cleaning the floor with alcohol. Let the alcohol based cleaner dry completely, then mark a guide to ensure proper alignment.
- Peel and stick down middle section of the box.
- Align puzzle cut edges and stick down one side of the box.
- Align the third strip to complete the box.
- Peel and stick down floor sign.
Pre-cut Floor Marking tape kit comes with:
- Two 36" strips of Superior Mark.
- One 24" center strip of Superior Mark
- Rubber floor sign
Please note that orders under $100 will have a $15 handling fee added to shipping costs at checkout.